28 December 2018

2018 The Finishes ...

It has been a good year for me quilting wise, I have found having one or two focus projects to concentrate on has kept me motivated to some finishes.  I completed 4 large quilts this year.

The quilts I made for my sons have been gifted so I can now show them :)

A king sized Disappearing 9 patch



A king sized Easy Stack Quilts I am naming 'Chinese Coins'


I finished the hand quilting on 'Happy Days'



 'Down the Rabbit Hole



I have also made a few smaller items this year

A sewing pouch from a tea towel hand blocked by a friend for my birthday


A new bag for my knitting


A bag to hold my cutting mat and rulers etc for class



I made a couple of block books to carry pieces and finished blocks when hand piecing.



A sewing much and zip up tray for holding projects and tools by my machine



I finished a small charity quilt for Project Linus


I made a couple of sewing pouches for hand piecing tools and my appliqué threads






Now I just need to look through all the project boxes and decide on my focus for next year!




7 comments:

  1. You are just amazing!! So many wonderful things all finished. I wonder if you ever sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a lot done, haven't you - it was a good year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous year. You should feel great about all your accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be pleased to have Happy Days and Down the Rabbit Hole Finished. They are huge quilts, with a lot of work in each of them. Will you be doing the 2019 quilt from Sarah Fielke?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilts and smaller projects. Such a talented young lady!

    ReplyDelete