25 April 2015

It's all about the Tulips

Work and family commitments have left little spare time these last few weeks, what free time I have had I have spent in the garden. One of the benefits of taking regular photos throughout the year, is that I can see where I have gaps in the planting. Last April the garden looked a little bare, the daffodils were over and although there was lots coming up, nothing else was in flower, so last autumn I planted some tulips and I am very glad I did!
















8 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Some look more like roses than tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tulips but to have blossoms I have to plant new bulbs every year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love tulips! Around here the deer eat them up. Beautiful display!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tulips are all gorgeous! Some are so beautiful they look rose like but I know they are not!
    Great job!!! love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous26/4/15 08:52

    What beautiful tulips, especially the doubles.

    ukcitycrafter@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the tulips! One of the things I miss most living in Florida are the spring bulbs - jonquils, tulips, and especially hyacinths. When I lived in Indiana, a friend who is a Florida native came up to visit one spring and about lost her mind over them all; good thing she wasn't there when the lilacs were really taking off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got a fine show from your tulips, too!

    ReplyDelete