I am really happy that I managed to blog my progress each month, I think it really helped me to focus!
These are the projects I picked
1. The Mellerstain Firescreen before and after...
2. Handquiting the Welsh Quilt - again very little progress due to my hands :(
3. Remember When - I worked on this a little, I am still not sure if I will finish this or not, so back into the wip box
4. Estonian Lace Scarf
too many mistakes and I didn't like the pattern, frogged and yarn stashed for another project.
5. Love Entwined
6. Embroidery Angel - nothing to report! this one didn't make it out of the box
7. Stonefields - still thinking of a way to use these sampler squares - I have a plan!
8. Berry Cardigan - almost a finish! I just need to finish sewing it together and knit the button band
9. Happy Days - Having great fun hand quilting this one with 'big stitch quilting' I find it doesn't put so much pressure on my hands
10. Wedding Quilt - still not sure if they want another quilt or not!
11. Baby Cardigan - Finished :)
12. English Paper Piecing - No idea where this one is headed - needs a planning session before I can continue.
13. Goldfinch Silk Shading Embroidery - Finished :)
14. Rowdy Flat Library Quilt - Love this design, but I need to plan a colour scheme properly before I continue, these were all cut from my scrap box
15. Down the Rabbit Hole - I love this quilt - so close to finishing !
16. Fan Mandala Embroidery - Really didn't like how this was turning out, so abandoned and materials back in stash.
17. Quilting Hoop Bag - Don't like my fabric choices so this one is also abandoned
No brilliant progress, but it did focus my attention on abandoned projects, I need to do something similar in 2018