12 October 2017

One Rabbit....

Two Rabbit, Three Rabbit, Four ...

The first rabbit is stitched in place (apart from his eye) I just have a couple of tulips, and another three rabbits to appliquĆ© by the end of October, or I could just go at my own speed and fall behind again šŸ˜


It is difficult to get a photo of the whole quilt, but here is the centre all ready for the Rabbit borders


Everything cut out and glued in place ready to appliquƩ



I am still really enjoying working on this quilt


If you click on any of the photos they should enlarge

13 comments:

  1. Oh I can see why you are enjoying this piece--it will be just so adorable...nice work on those leaping rabbits...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the look of those rabbits - or are they hares?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Wonderful! I just can't get over how much I like your fabric choices. The rabbits add a whimsical touch - they turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those rabbits and tulips are delightful. It's a fun border!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the words fabric you used for the rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous rabbits. I love looking at this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, I just love the dancing rabbits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wonderful! I do love this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful and intricate quilt project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. As always, this is simply lovely. For "not being your colors" you've selected them beautifully. Loving the rabbits and I have a young man who would like some on his quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a beautiful quilt! I love the colors you've chosen to use. Where did you get the pattern? Is it one of Esther Aliu's? I don't know why it makes me think of her work but it does. Such fine and detailed applqiue!

    ReplyDelete