I embellished this lovely fabric and made a lid for this box...
I am not going to set rigid targets for 2015 as I will only fall off the wagon by February or sooner if a new design comes along!
However I do want to have some focus for the first few weeks of the New Year:
1. Start stitching the Mary Hurst Sampler with 57 (and counting!) other stitchers from Our Scarlett Letter Years Blog on 1st January
2. Start my Goldwork Sampler when class resumes in a couple of weeks
3. Continue to keep up with the Stonefields BOM and hopefully have a top by the end of 2015
4. Continue to work on Libby's Grand Illusion, I would like to have a completed quilt by her birthday in October.
5. Finish my pashmina scarf knitting project.
I also plan on doing a separate post publicly declaring all my WIPs! It would be wonderful if 2015 could be the year of the finish!
All that remains is to wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year, and thank you for reading my ramblings this past year!