04 September 2013

A Small finish

Back in May I started a small strawberry embroidery I had designed, it sat in my sewing room all summer until I got it out again this afternoon.
I decided that I did not like the strawberry leaves nor the white flower, so I unpicked the leaves this afternoon and restitched them.
I like this much better now, and rather than redo the white flower, I decided to turn the strawberry into a nifty little needle-case.
I followed the excellent tutorial from nanaCompany, you can find it HERE
I am really happy with it, and it's a finish!!

6 comments:

  1. I love your strawberry needlecase! Very nice! The leaves are so cool how you did them. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely strawberry needlecase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and Sweet Strawberry needlecase. I just came back from visiting nanacompany blog - WOW! Thank you for your wonderful inspiration. I have to try and make one myself now:)
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous strawberry and beautiful needle case :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so lovely, Elaine. What a good idea! You will love using that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful embroidery! That strawberry looks good enough to eat! :)

    ReplyDelete