31 December 2012

SDW Sampler SAL Week 9

This week I have had very little time for stitching of any kind, I did however manage to complete the carnation motif for my SDW Sampler.
This brings me to the end of another band section and so before I scroll the fabric to start the next band, I thought it would be good to see the progress so far.
I am really enjoying this SAL with Nicola, Michele, Krista, Shannon and Robyn. I know this would be a WIP by now if it were not for their encouragement! I love the different motifs and the silk colours, stitching with AVAS using my new millennium frame is a really enjoyable experience!



6 comments:

  1. It is looking amazing Elaine, well done. I am sooooo pleased you are enjoying your new frame. I d consider it to have been my best ever buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's coming along beautifully, well done. And a very happy 2013 to you and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making wonderful progress. It's a beautiful sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really making fantastic progress on this sampler. I've always like this one, but it's looks even better when you watch it being stitched!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks beautiful, Elaine. Each motif comes to life in this sampler. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Elaine. So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete