01 June 2020

Lately

I have finished prepping the third of the four centre blocks for Growing Wild, there are more vines and leaves etc to go in the middle. I think I will prep block four and then start sewing, I don't want to prep too much as I'm worried the pieces will get ragged before they are stitched.




The weather has been truly glorious this May, the garden is suffering as we haven't had any proper rain since about February.  It is however perfect reading weather and I have finished two great books.




3 comments:

  1. I hope you get the rain you need - we have had more than enough the past six months - love your applique project

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good idea to have a change of focus as well, and stitching will make a change from cutting out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great applique project. Your background is really making my mind spin. So many ideas!:)

    ReplyDelete