My sewing machine is back from being cleaned and serviced, while it was away, I did some cutting, and today I was able to sew!
First thing I did was to sew these donated charm squares...
A baby topper , this will go to charity, but first I will bring this to quilt group and see if we have any bright fabrics for borders, nothing I have is suitable.
Then I pieced the background for the centre appliqué on Grasshopper, ready for when we start
Finally I made a block book to keep the blocks flat while I work on the quilt
I used this embroidery of Jasper in our garden that has been lying around since I finished it
I will use the block book I made for Happy Days to keep my simple Folk blocks in
All ready for the first blocks...
of course I couldn't have done it without my helper 😀